Offre d'emploi : Marketing Officer
Located in Seneffe, within the beautiful region of the Parc des Canaux et Châteaux, Bakbel is part of the International Bakels Group which produces and sells pastry ingredients both in Belgium and internationally. Established in 2007, Bakbel is a young and dynamic Company with a state of the art facility, with high standards of production and food safety. In its purpose-built facility, Bakbel produces high quality, fruit-based ingredients, created especially for the premium fine pastry industry and the food services market.
Purpose of the role
Bakbel is looking for a Marketing Officer who can, in close relation with the sales department and the R&D department, develop different types of marketing support, manage social networks, communicate with customers or set-up marketing campaigns. Ultimately, the Marketing Officer will help the Company build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Areas of responsibility and key tasks:
- Provide the necessary support to the management team of the company regarding the activities associated with the marketing department
- Apply marketing strategy and tactics to strengthen corporate reputation in accordance with corporate objectives
- Set-up and follow-up on marketing campaigns
- Prepare promotional campaigns in close relation with the sales department.
- Create and/or maintain all marketing material, from website banners to promotional articles as well as visual aids such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, etc., in accordance with the marketing plan.
- Update the content and publications of our website to attract and convert our target audience.
- Develop, in collaboration with the R&D department and the demonstrators, application recipes and organize photo shots.
- Develop for the sales department the necessary support material such as Power Point presentations to receive customers or to launch new products.
- Conduct market research - Identify new customers and assess competitors.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust emails and ad campaigns accordingly.
- Management of social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.), public relations efforts and content marketing.
- Help strengthen brand awareness and positioning.
- Help on customer visits: IT support, catering management, etc.
- Close relationship during the creation of labels with the Foodlaw service.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in (Digital) Marketing or equivalent by experience
- An excellent understanding of web technologies, passionate about digital trends and channels
- Excellent understanding of SEO/PPC/Adwords
- Knowledge of graphic design and/or photo editing software
- Basic coding techniques (HTML/CSS/web development) is an advantage
- Previous experience managing digital communication platforms including CMS – intranets, social media networks
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Automation platforms
- Strong communication skills including copywriting, editing, proofreading and the ability to repurpose content in English, (French is an asset)
- Able to demonstrate fine attention to detail – accuracy is crucial
- This role is within a fast-paced environment so the ability to prioritise, plan and implement to deadlines is essential.
- Proficiency in English is a minimum requirement (knowledge of French is an asset)
- High-level customer care and communication skills, with a pro-active approach
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Ability to write communications and proofread in English (French an advantage)
- Self-motivated and disciplined, doesn’t get flustered
- Ability to learn quickly and work on own initiative
- Ability to produce creative and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What we have to offer
- A full-time, permanent contract with a competitive salary and associated extra-legal package (Medical insurance, Group insurance, meal vouchers)
- A local job in an international environment and despite being part of a Group, the flexibility and the independence of an SME where each person can make a difference.
Postulez à l’offre: Marketing Officer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Design / Création / Fonction journalistique | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Graphiste | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Marketing / PR / Communication | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Assistance Marketing | Hainaut
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en E-marketeer | Hainaut