Offre d'emploi : Analytical Method Manager (H/F)
CER Groupe provides high quality services in life sciences and agriculture. The group offer stands out by providing an end-to-end pre-clinical solution in a regulated environment helping innovative companies to incubate, grow and take off. Manufacturer of innovative products, the group delivers antibodies, diagnostic kits as well as reagents and colostrum to the pharmaceutical and food industry.
CER Groupe is hiring a Analytical Method Manager (M/F)
Role and responsabilities
- You are developing methods for the analysis of residues of veterinary drugs and/or contaminants in foodstuffs by UHPLC-MS/MS in relation to customers needs
- You are organizing theoretical and/or practical trainings related to the developed methods, the regulatory context and the food safety research activities
- You are supervising/approving the documentary and technical management of the analytical methods in the framework of an ISO17025 system
Who are we looking for ?
- You hold a Scientific Master (chemistry, bioengineering, biochemistry or equivalent) with at least 5 years of experience
- You have good general knowledge of analytical techniques and in-depth skills in chromatography (LC, GC) and mass spectrometry
- An expertise in the field of food safety is an asset
- You have good knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You have writing and oral communication skills
- You are flexible and autonomous in your activities set-up
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and strong team spirit
- You are creative and very solution-oriented
- You are customer-oriented
- You commit to CER Groupe values
Why CER Groupe ?
Our values are an important part of our culture. These include trust, integrity, collaboration, quality and respect.
CER Groupe offers an attractive salary compensation package (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospital insurance, coverage of public transport costs,…) and an exciting and challenging work environment with state-of-the-art technologies in the heart of recent infrastructures. CER Groupe also offers attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content.
Postulez à l’offre: Analytical Method Manager (H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément