Offre d'emploi : GL Accountant - Brussels - high-tech company
Accountemps is currently looking for a GL Accountant for one of their clients.
The client, a high-tech company, is located in the North of Brussels (2 min. walk from North station).
As a GL Accountant, you will directly report to the Finance Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Supplier master data management (supplier setup in ERP, filing contracts/PO's);
- Processing supplier invoices, employee expense reports, credit card statements;
- Payment of invoices and expense reports;
- Automation and continuous improvement of Accounts Payable processes in a shared services environment.
- Bank statement processing;
- Monthly closing of the accounts;
- Closing schedule;
- Revenue recognition;
- Payroll accounting;
- Accrual accounting;
- Account reconciliations;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Monthly/Quarterly VAT filing;
- International tax matters;
- Annual financial statements & financial audit support.
Your profile for the position as GL Accountant:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent in experience;
- 3-7 years' experience in a similar function in the Services Industry;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is mandatory;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, a first experience with Expert/M is a plus;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accurate, rigorous and strive for excellence;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Ability to prioritize, use initiative and work autonomously;
- Positive, pro-active, professional attitude.
Our client offers you:
- A various opportunity as GL Accountant with variety, responsibilities, and long-term possibilities inside a high-tech company;
- The possibility to evolve in an open culture company and to take initiatives;
- A competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge as GL Accountant? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: