Offre d'emploi : Haelth & Safety Advisor h/f
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- To support the H&S Business Partner and further development needs of the Company Management system and associated database systems that support it. In conjunction with operations management, review on a regular basis the effectiveness of the Management system procedures and ensure their development to maximize effectiveness and reduce cost;
- To ensure that all accidents, dangerous occurrences, near-misses, incidents and cases of occupational ill health are fully investigated using root cause analysis techniques and advise on the necessary measures to avoid a similar occurrence;
- To liaise with Company engineers, managers and contractors regarding the performance of plant and equipment, to ensure compliance with legal and company standards.
- Where appropriate, to act as the primary point of contact for the local or national health, safety regulatory and enforcement bodies.
- To work with employees and contractors, at all levels, to ensure regulatory compliance and improved H&S performance. Work with local managers to ensure a consistent approach to H&S management across all HeidelbergCement Benelux operation sites.
- To monitor and report on H&S performance as well as promote follow up action from internal/external audits and incidents.
- To advise the business on compliance requirements for H&S requirements outlined in the Management system. Support industry bodies (e.g. Labour inspection), working groups or HeidelbergCement, as directed by line-management.
- To attend and advise the health & safety committees.
The profile we are looking for:
The role requires an experienced Health & Safety Advisor capable of communicating with persons at all levels. The post holder must be able to carry out the functions defined in the key accountabilities and undertake continual professional development.Education/Qualification
- You are a Safety advisor Level 1 (BE) or level 2 (and willing to achieve level 1 if necessary);
- You are a HVK (Hoge VeiligheidsKundige) (NL);
- You are trained in Root Cause Analyses (RCA).
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a H&S advisory role;
- Dutch speaking, you also have a good command of English; French is a plus;
- You have a good understanding of Benelux and European H&S regulatory framework;
- You are able to work with Management systems such as ISO 45001, VCA, … and work with certification bodies;
- You are able to prepare legal documents such as risk assessment, work permit applications.
- Working in the minerals extracting, cement or similar manufacturing industry;
- Liaising with external organizations and regulatory authorities;
- Carrying out accident investigations;
- Auditing of health and safety procedures and systems.
Performance and result management
- The chance to work in an international company with a corporate culture based on an informal and collegial atmosphere;
- The opportunity to grow and to develop yourself professionally and personally within our Group;
- An attractive salary completed by fringe benefits.