Offre d'emploi : Developpeur logiciel/Software developer (full-stack)
ABOUT E-XSTREAM ENGINEERING
e-Xstream engineering (www.e-xstream.com) is a leading global software and engineering services company, part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (www.hexagonmi.com), offering an innovative composites simulation technology, 100% focused on holistic multi-scale modeling of complex multi-phase materials and structures: plastics (chopped, long), composites (woven, continuous, ...), foams, metals, …. e-Xstream develops Digimat (DIGItal MATerial); a unique material modeling platform that addresses material suppliers and end user's needs to engineer a large mix of heterogenous materials to design and manufacture innovative high-performance products while minimizing their weight, cost and time-to-market. Digimat is relied upon by major Material Suppliers, Tier1s and OEMs worldwide. Digimat received several awards like JEC Innovation Award 2017 for Digimat Additive Manufacturing, R&D100 Award 2016 for Digimat-VA, Equipment and Tooling Innovation Award 2015 (at CAMX 2015) for Digimat-VA, JEC Innovation Award 2015 for Digimat-VA, JEC Innovation Award 2014 for the Digimat platform. e-Xstream is also developing MaterialCenter which is a unique enterprise solution to manage material data and their associated workflow (e.g. model parameters calibration, data analytics and AI/data driven methodologies, CAE export, compliance, …). e-Xstream key missions is to help materials suppliers and end-users to excel in:
- Leveraging the exceptional properties of heterogeneous materials (stiffness to weight ratio and design freedom).
- Reducing the weight of parts and induced gas emissions and raw material consumption.
- Bringing faster to the market innovative and high-quality products; reducing the number of prototypes to lower development time and costs.
- A strong team; 50% composed of PhDs, 36% of MS in Engineering.
- Customer result focused with excellent customer support.
- 100% focus on advanced material modeling and ICME (Integrated Computational Material Engineering).
- Flexible and dynamic organization.
- Responsible of two product lines with a global worldwide presence.
MaterialCenter product development team is expanding to support the growth of its activities and develop new solutions to address customers’ needs. In this context, we are looking for a Full Stack developer. The preferred work locations are Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The developer will perform the following activities:
- Implementation of proof of concept and validation of the technical stack.
- Implement new features in the application (Backend and Frontend).
- Implement the associated automated tests.
- Have strong interactions with the other members of the team and report on-going activities to team manager.
- Perform some actions at application level in production environment
- Accompany test platforms end users as Level 3 support
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years significant experience in development field (Frontend + Backend)
- Proficiency with server-side languages & frameworks such as Java, J2EE, Spring, JPA or Eclipse MicroProfile
- Proficiency with WebServices (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge and/or practice on micro-services
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, PostgreSQL & SQL Server
- Familiarity with NoSQL database technology such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with test automation (Backend & Frontend side)
- Familiarity with Unix/Dos commands
- Interest in following technologies would be a plus: event-sourcing and CQRS, Kafka, GraphQL
- Nice to have : Experience in Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Git, Azure DevOps,
- Strong organizational skills
- Good problem-solving & analytical skills
- Comfortable with coordination and communication
- Ability to work in a multicultural context
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context
- Ability to work as a group
- Ability to instill confidence
- Rigor and ability to synthesize
- Sense of commitment
- Proactivity and results orientation
- English: Independent user (B1 in Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)