Offre d'emploi : R&D Mechanics Manager (M/F)
Based in Ans (Liège), Trasis is a fast-growing innovative MedTech, active in Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmacy. Its goal is to enable medical and scientific communities to access new treatments and diagnostic tools for (e.g.) cancer, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
With 120 employees, Trasis develops and manufactures medical devices in the whole world. They’re used within hospitals, research centers, radiopharmaceutical production facilities and pharmaceutical companies.
Over the next 5 years, Trasis aims to confort its place within global leaders on the market. The company will double its workforce, reinforce its global presence and diversify its product portfolio. To that end, the company relies on a significant innovation force.
Trasis offers a young and friendly working atmosphere as well as a flexible and dynamic environment. For more information, please visit www.trasis.com
In order to support Trasis’ growth, we’re actively looking for a (m/f) : R&D Mechanics Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of R&D, you combine the roles of electromechanical R&D Team Leader and Project Manager. You supervise the (electro)mechanical engineers and industrial designers. You are responsible for providing structure to the organization of your team as well as for the definition, planning and execution of the projects, according to the processes of the company and the objectives set.
Your main responsibilities are :
As a Team Leader
- You organize the work of the team : allocation of resources to the projects, task distribution, performance evaluation, training needs and recruitment. You manage the budget and define the investment needs of the team.
- You harmonize tools and work methods related to the electromechanical design activities : CAD, test procedure, qualification, validation, ERP operation.
- You organize product industrialization : documentation, communication/information, rationalization/optimization/cost reduction, development of production & QC methods and tools, …
- You define objectives, implement and monitor action plans and continuous improvement indicators for your department, in line with the company’s strategy and objectives.
- You provide technical support to other R&D teams and other departments.
- You take part in the drafting of patents, manage intellectual property aspects with supplier and partners. You participate in the research, selection and qualification of suppliers.
- You ensure regulatory and technological watch in your field.
As a Project Manager
- You lead or contribute to projects assigned to the team for the development of new products : planning of phases and milestones, elaboration of development budgets, cost and price of the product, document management, and risk management according to the process and the regulatory requirements related to the product.
- You contribute to the improvement of existing products in collaboration with the product manager and through the use of deviation tracking and change control tools.
- You take part in the writing of technical and commercial documents.
- You write, submit and follow-up on product marketing authorization applications (CE, ASME, DMF).
- You hold an Engineering Degree in electromechanics.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the design and industrialization of devices. Experience with medical devices is an asset.
- You have a strong technical knowledge in mechanics, automation and electronics.
- You have at least 5 years of managerial experience.
- You have a good knowledge of project management tools.
- You have experience in highly regulated environments.
- You are rigorous, analytical, synthetic and have good writing skills.
- You have excellent managerial and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- A challenging and diversified position within an innovative company.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, collaborative and respectful environment.
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/rd-mechanics-manager-mf/
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.