Offre d'emploi : German speaking Customer Service
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will be the main point of contact for all customer enquiries related to your company's biggest clients (1/3 of annual turnover). You will be working on the french and German markets.
Our client is a major player in the fashion industry located at the outskirt of Brussels.
- You are in charge of order management
- You provide an excellent follow up, from order to delivery
- You are in charge of invoicing and credit notes
- You stay in touch with clients daily and assist them with anything they need
- You act as the medium between the customer and all departments in the company
- You are in charge of handling claims and provide an excellent follow up
- You identify cross selling opportunities and act upon them
- You analyse processes and constantly work towards improving them
- You speak french and German fluently. Any additional language is a plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an order to delivery/cash function
- You have experience with an ERP system and have a good knowledge of Excel
- You are customer oriented
- You are proactive, a team player and you can think analytically
A full-time contract with an attractive salary package (including fringe benefits).
A stimulating function that you can continue to develop.
A unique career with opportunities for development.
A place in a dynamic team with an excellent working atmosphere.
An international environment where you can practice languages and continue to develop them.
An environment where additional training is offered and encouraged.