Offre d'emploi : Customer Care Team Leader
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Telesales Manager, you will be responsible for setting sales targets, training Telesales staff, implementing sales strategies, monitoring the performance , and handling escalated customer complaints.
- Located in Auderghem
- Business Services Company
- Growing and stable company
Telesales Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting with sales managers to discuss Telesales strategies.
- Training junior Telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Managing the Telesales team and assisting junior staff.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
Telesales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Human Services or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Telesales Manager.
- Experience in Telesales preferred.
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to write and present reports.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Long term position
- Great salary package