Offre d'emploi : Project Assistant ( FR/EN) in the environmental sector
You will work on the administrative side of the projects, helping mainly with the follow up of the budget
environmental consulting company specialised in natural resources management located in the city center of Brussels
1. Administrative and financial monitoring of projects:
- Administrative monitoring of contract implementation in collaboration with the project officer: monitoring of procedures for mobilising expertise, acquisition of goods, general correspondence with donors and clients; management of bank guarantees (issue and release)
- Financial monitoring of contract implementation: coordination of the preparation of invoices to the client, monitoring of the supply of funds, control of expenditure recorded in the accounting program and in the database in close liaison with the accounting department, budgetary monitoring of expenditure incurred, etc.
- Supervision of technical assistance employed on projects: organisation of the mobilisation of experts (travel, visas, etc.), monitoring of experts' invoices, verification of timesheets, monthly compilation of services provided, follow-up with contractual provisions, etc.
- Follow-up of the submission of project reports and documents; support for the editing of reports, etc.
2. Support for the preparation of service offers:
- support for the finalisation of pre-qualification dossiers
- Support to the preparation of tenders: liaison with the partner to obtain administrative documents in due time, preparation of the tender; dispatch and follow-up of the dispatch
3. Daily office management; contacts with service providers, preparation and follow-up of orders, etc.
- Support for the follow-up of contracts concluded by the group for the operation of the office, follow-up of invoices, operating costs, etc.
- Centralization and archiving of mail and documents related to the group's operations and activities
- Permanent interface for the group with internal support services and with external partners (clients, administrations, donors, experts, etc.).
Bachelor's degree (equivalent to 3 years of higher education)
At least 3 years' proven experience in a similar position, at ease with budget and numbers
Bilingualism French / English
Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel) and internet
Administrative and management skills
Initiative, organisation, rigour and flexibility
- long term contract
- interesting package
- international environment