Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager Retail - FMCG - Non Food
The client, Bolsius, is looking for a Key Account Manager Retail to reinforce his Sales Team. It's a stand alone position, working from home and visiting clients. No office in Belgium.
The Dutch family business Bolsius is an important player in the Home Ambiance category in more than 50 countries. Established 150 years ago, Bolsius transformed from candle-maker to a full-fledged Home Ambiance brand specialized in style, substance and sustainability. The assortment contains all shapes and sizes of tealights, rustic candles, scented candles and reed diffusers.
Bolsius combines the best of two worlds; an entrepreneurial family business and a professional and international oriented corporate culture. Within the organization cross-function teams are used to create speed and efficiency. Who now joins Bolsius gets the chance to learn a lot and contribute to the fast development of the company. The strategy for the coming years is to become market leader in every market with the Bolsius brand in existing channels and customers and beyond.
Lead by the Business Unit Manager Benelux, the BeLux scope is today managed by a team composed by a Sales Manager, a Junior Account Manager and a Sales representative in the field. The Key Account Manager position is a new role, set to accelerate the growth journey within Belux.
The Key Account Manager will realize the commercial and financial goals of the company in the Food & Drug channel, for the BeLux scope. He/she will realize the sales and net margin goals through development of existing accounts and acquisition of new customers. The goal is to realize long term partnerships with the customers to create value for customer and the company. The category is developed by expanding distribution, having a better presentation and creating more shelf space for the category. Colruyt, Delhaize, Carrefour are part of their main current clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The revenue and margin growth of the Food & Drug channel in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Creating and taking care of the implementation of the account and category management plans
- on the multi-year sales plan
- The preparation, monitoring and implementation of annual account plans for both new customers and existing customers, which include the following elements:
- Increase weighted distribution of Bolsius
- Optimize category and brand presentation
- Realize activation and promotion plans
- Make annual condition and price agreements
- Developing, monitoring and realizing an accurate and reliable sales forecast
- Internal coordination / implementation of the plans made with the Account Team, Finance, Customer Service, Trade Marketing and Category Management
- Provide input for, and contribute to the definition of medium-term sales strategy and short-term targets in cooperation with the Business Unit Manager Benelux
- Live the MAGIC values internally and externally
There is no office in Belgium (but possibility to work from the HQ in Schijndel, The Netherlands). You'll be working mainly from home and on the road visiting clients.
ProfileThe Key Account Manager is an experienced, data-driven, entrepreneurial and commercial person who knows how to get the channel to the next level via customer centric selling.
- Bachelor / University education (MBA), commercial
- At least 5 -7 years sales experience with FMCG in mass-market accounts, preferably supermarket / drugstores with branded propositions
- Experience in dealing / negotiating with senior buyers at leading companies in mass market Channels
- Basic knowledge of and/or affinity with marketing and trade marketing
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French (verbal and written)
- An good onboarding program to get you on track
- An attractive salary package including a company car, phone, laptop and other extra legal advantages
- A stable, growing company that is building Brands
- A dynamic, challenging and informal environment where personal growth is important