Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager Retail - FMCG - Non Food
The client is looking for a Key Account Manager Retail - FMCG - Non Food to reinforce his Sales Team. It's a stand alone position, working from home and visiting clients. No office in Belgium.
Established since more than two centuries, the company owns the skill of candle making and know how to make quality candles that burn really well.
Thanks to this experience, they know how to create ambiance with light, colors, fragrances and shapes and they want to inspire people to create their personal style.
Though their history, the company has a solid basis, and with more than 1000 employees worldwide, they now develop and produce candles in all shapes and sizes, which we then export to more than 50 countries. Among others, they also offer fragrances.
Thanks to a combination of knowledge, specialisation and entrepreneurship, over the years they have developed a complete range of quality candles in many shapes and sizes.
Besides, everything they do, they do with love for people and planet.
Lead by the Business Unit Manager Benelux, the BeLux scope is today managed by a team composed by a Sales Manager, a Junior Key Account Manager and a Sales representative on the field.
As a growing company, keeping building their brands every day, they aim to move from Challenger to Leader on the Belgian and Luxembourg markets.
The Key Account Manager will realize the commercial and financial goals of the company in the Food & Drug channel, for the BeLux scope.
Goal is to realize the sales and net margin goals through development of existing accounts, acquisition of new customers and development of the business with these new accounts in line with defined parameters and strategy.
The goal is to realize long term partnerships with the customers to create value for customer and the company. Colruyt, Delhaize, Carrefour are part of their main current clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The revenue and margin growth of Food & Drug channel
- Creating and taking care of the implementation of the account and category management plans on the multi-year sales plan in order to realize structural revenue and margin growth
- The preparation, monitoring and implementation of annual account plans for both new customers and existing customers, which include the following elements:
- Product range: increasing weighted distribution of company brand
- Optimize category and brand presentation
- Realize activation and promotion plans
- Make annual condition and price agreements
- Developing, monitoring and realizing an accurate and reliable sales forecast
- Internal coordination / implementation of the plans made with the Account Team, Finance, Customer Service, Trade Marketing and Category Management, A number of (key) accounts; build the business through strong external relationships
- Provide input for, and contribute to the definition of medium-term sales strategy and short-term targets in cooperation with the Business Unit Manager Benelux
It's a stand alone position, working from home and visiting clients. There is no office in Belgium (but possibility to work from the HQ in The Netherlands)
- Bachelor / University education (MBA), commercial
- At least 5 -7 years sales experience with FMCG in mass-market accounts, preferably supermarket / drugstores with branded propositions
- Experience in dealing / negotiating with senior buyers at leading companies in mass market channel, with central buying group
- Basic knowledge of and/or affinity with marketing and trade marketing.
- English, Dutch and French (verbal and written) at business level
- An attractive salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A stable and growing company
- A dynamic, challenging and informal environment