Offre d'emploi : Project Manager Demand Planning
The project manager is the OWNER for the on-time deployment of the project, while ensuring the value is realised and business case is met.
Our client is an international company active in the beverage sector
- Responsible and accountable for the execution of the OpCo part of the planning
- Ensures project controls are in place and managed
- Manages the budget and actual spend
- Manages the OpCo project team
- Report on the progress, issues and risks to Project Steering committee.
- Responsible for realising the agreed benefits in a sustainable manner
- Clear explanation of the project objectives
- Manage issues and risks related to change management activities, in collaboration with Change Lead
- Manages the expectations of the stakeholders
- Strong (senior) stakeholder management throughout different layers of the organization
- Experience in project management, preferably in cross-functional programmes and/or ERP implementation
- Experience working within and implementing complex change projects
- Experience in planning processes (demand/supply/S&OP)
- Strong management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Result focused, able to prioritize
- Good organizational skills
- English language required
Very exciting project that allows the candidate to build a team and manage it afterwards.