Offre d'emploi : Supply Chain Engineer
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Supply Chain Engineer you are responsible for the development and management of the systems and (business intelligence) tools used by the Supply Chain department. The aim here is that the internal customer receives optimal automated support to perform his / her work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our client is a world leader in their sector and invests a lot in the well-being of their employees. They offer a dynamic and challenging workenvironment and invests on the long term.
As a Supply Chain Engineer you are responsible for the development and management of the systems and (business intelligence) tools used by the Supply Chain departments. The aim here is that the internal customer receives optimal automated support to perform his / her work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Optimizing existing warehouse processes. Starting with the thorough analysis of a process to ending with end-to-end testing and documenting the realized optimization;
- Implementing new processes and/or systems by taking the lead in projects in the field of Stock, Data Management & Trade or Logistics: follow-up, development, support, communication to different departments and implementation;
- You are the intermediary between the development teams and the operational teams. So you will have to understand he needs and limitations of the business and translate them into the language of an IT professional;
- Management of the existing Supply Chain systems and tools: providing a solution in case of issues so that Supply Chain processes run back to normal as quickly as possible.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Engineer with some experience in warehouse optimization and functional analyses that:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in logistics, business administration or computer science;
- You have experience with supply chain / logistics and / or commercial processes;
- You have affinity with Functional & Process Analyzes;
- You are analytical, communicative and problem-solving;
- You are fluent in bilingual Dutch, French;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Our client offes a challenging full-time position in a powerful and dynamic international company. Ambitious professionals who take advantage of opportunities, dare to take decisions and feel at home in an informal, no-nonsense and result-oriented organization can count on excellent future prospects. Excellent terms of employment speak for themselves.