Offre d'emploi : Managing Assistant
Our client is a key international producer and supplier of various industrial products. This company is largely known for its openness to creative approaches and values of commitment and respect.
To pursue its development, our client is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
MANAGING ASSISTANT (M/F/X)
Office management and managing assistance within an international renowned industry!
As Managing assistant, your role is to support the Managing Director and oversee general office operations.
To do so, your responsibilities are as follows:
• Purchasing office supplies through SAP and dealing with Good Receipts (invoice reception process);
• Supervise office organization to ensure maximum efficiency ;
• Taking appropriate action each time there is a problem linked to the building and put solutions in place so that the problem does not happen again ;
• Management of the calendar and the "Experience Center" room (training center)
• Efficient management of Managing Director’s agenda: organizing meetings, scheduling appointments, ensuring a rapid visual understanding of the various types of tasks by using color coding, reminding MD of key events;
• Travel arrangements and support on optimizing cost about accommodation & travels ;
• Taylor-made events organization in Belgium and abroad ;
• Translation and proof-reading of various document types ;
• Collecting and analyzing financial & operational data's for Western Europe Monthly Dashboard;
• Assisting with all sorts of document preparation (letters, procedures, presentations, etc.) and preparing reports.
Enthusiastic spirit, flexible and proactive!
You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Administration (preferably).
The right candidate will :
• Have at least 5 years experience as Managing Assistant ;
• Justify an experience of at least 3 years in an industry and international environment ;
• SAP is an asset;
• Fluent in English and French with an excellent spelling;
• Be organized, positive, multitask and open minded.
Our client is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
Open to new and creative ideas, our client makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
They offer you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.