Offre d'emploi : Research Assistant – Immunology - In Vivo Biology (M/F)
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics’ goal is to develop a strong clinical pipeline and maintain investments in the discovery research team to improve the lives of cancer patients. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics has the ambition to become a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is offering a full-time permanent position as a (m/f): Research Assistant – In Vivo Biology.
Within its Preclinical Department, iTeos is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Research Assistant. The successful candidate will help develop breakthrough cancer immunotherapies through laboratory work, supporting the validation of new IO targets but also the discovery of small molecules and biologics for the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. In this role, the candidate will work independently and as part of a team to generate robust in vivo/ex vivo data packages, helping to guide decision making and timely progression to development and clinical trials. The lab is equipped with state-of-the art technologies to study both in vivo and ex-vivo experimental models of immunology and cancer.
- Perform experimental in vivo models of cancer, including compound dosage and endpoint assessment. Perform pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics studies.
- Design, validate and perform experimental in vitro immunoassays using Standard Operating Procedures. Time keeping in the lab is evaluated around 80%.
- Characterize immune responses ex vivo and in vitro by designing FACS panels, performing FACS and analyzing cytokines/chemokines secretion by ELISA/MSD/Luminex/CBA.
- Perform in vitro cell culture assays and maintain tumor cell lines.
- With support of senior scientists perform molecular biology assays such as development of transgenic cell lines
- Systematically compile data and report in Excel and in Prism files.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders and discuss assays results with them.
This function requires occasional presence on Saturdays or Sundays (more or less once a month). The function may from time to time require starting work before 8am or ending the day between 5-7pm.
- Masters in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, or closely related field.
- FELASA B/C certified.
- Experience in in vivo studies is a must.
- Hands-on experience in setting-up human immune cell-based assays (isolation, handling of primary immune cells) and multicolor flow cytometry is a plus.
- Previous experience in Culture of cell lines for in-vivo studies and/or standard lab techniques (ELISA, qPCR, flow cytometry, etc.) is a plus.
- Previous experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Prism is a plus.
- Knowledge of cytometry softwares such as Diva and FlowJo is a plus.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, organized, autonomous, committed, and flexible.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/research-assistant-immunology-in-vivo-biology-mf/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Research Assistant – Immunology - In Vivo Biology (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément