Offre d'emploi : (Junior) Transport Planner
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a (Junior) Transport Planner, you'll manage the full operation of our road, sea and air shipments in a cost-efficient and optimized manner, towards our customers worldwide.
Our client is a stable family business that has become an international market leader. You will discover a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are part of their main priorities.
As a (Junior) Transport Planner you'll ensure that the tasks are performed in an optimal way and in compliance with any internal or external rules and regulations, in view of influencing and improving customer satisfaction.
- Daily transport planning in SAP, based on product availability check and in accordance with customer requests.
- Transport order handling: planning, booking, confirming, adapting where needed.
- Providing creative solution when confronted with hurdles or unexpected occurrences.
- Document preparation & ensuring timely pick-up for DHL Shipments
- Links with the internal company departments (marketing, warehouse, production, commercial team, master data maintenance) in view of ensuring customer satisfaction through:
- On Time and In Full order delivery
- Accurate information
- Appropriate and adapted communication
Our client is looking for a (Junior) Transport Planner that :
- has a Bachelor degree in Logistics Management or International Trade
- no specific experience is required but a little experience in international logistics is a plus
- speaks fluenty Dutch AND English or French AND English
- has a good knowledge of MS Office and can use SAP
- has strong analytical and communication skills
Our client offers a varied job and responsibilities in an atmosphere with open communication, where personal development is strongly encouraged through ownership, coaching and training. You can also count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits.