Offre d'emploi : Financial Analyst m/f/x - Permanent Contract in Verviers
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For our client, a well-known international company based in Verviers area, we are looking for a Financial Analyst (m/f/x).
Our client is a well-known international company active in industrial sector.
The Financial Analyst plans, monitors and analyzes company's financial and operational data aiming at providing Finance Director and Company's management with a good understanding of the company's performance. Performs relevant analyses aiming at reaching conclusions and formulating recommendations to finance director and the management.
Under the supervision and support of the Finance Director, management for all matters related to:
FP&A Monthly Closing / Forecast / Annual Budget
- Analyze and control actual results P/L and B/S to understand variance vs. prior forecast.
- Consolidate actual results and prepare info for the Actual Review meeting.
- Run the monthly forecast for both P&L and B/S: preparation and consolidation of all financial data, analysis of results and validation of forecast assumptions with relevant management.
- Perform monthly reporting (management reports, highlights and explanations).
- Submit the monthly actuals/forecast through relevant systems.
- Prepare and submit required exhibits.
- Perform special / ad hoc financial analyses (including support to the commercial team - incentive program/model year pricing), based on requirements and formulate recommendations.
- Provide relevant support to company's projects to ensure financial requirements are taken into accounts.
- Take the lead of financial project aimed at improving financial processes.
Proactively identify and execute own development's needs (e.g. trainings) after approval of direct management. Show flexibility and polyvalence to ensure completion of all FP&A tasks (back-up).
You are a bright, creative, and talented individual who enjoys working with some of the world's greatest brands, in an environment that blends cultural, multi-lingual, and ethnic backgrounds, with :
- A Degree in Finance related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Min 2 years of experience in a financial department of an international company - experience in a big 4 is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office and very good knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of all softwares / applications used (e.g. Accounting system, Business Object)
- Knowledge of an ERP environment is a plus (Dynamics)
- Strong written and oral English language skills
- Strong analytical mind and accuracy
- Ability to interpret the analysis' output
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
Our client offers :
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience & expertise
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develp your talents and to grow within your function
- Work-life balance: flexible work schedule
Interested? Please send us your CV.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Analyst m/f/x - Permanent Contract in Verviers
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément