Offre d'emploi : Trilingual Project Assistant
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Project Assistant will support Teams on specific project. You will work in close collaboration with project managers and project teams.
The company is an international strategy consulting company located in the south of Brussels.
In this perspective, the Project Assistant/Case Team Assistant works in close collaboration with project managers and project teams:
- Participation to the daily check-in / check-out meetings with the project teams
- Regular status meetings with the project managers
During projects, the case team assistant role is to:
- Plan client and expert interviews and, in some cases, formalize the minutes of the interviews
- Contribute toformalize projects status updates
- Collection of updates from the teams
- Formalization of standardized progress reports
- Contribute to formalize slides not requiring advanced graphics expertise
- Organize the logistics of client seminars / events
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Office assistant, Business Management, Management assistant or equivalent experience
- Internship or previous first experience in the professional services industry
- An extremely well-organized individual
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French, both written and spoken
- A problem-solving attitude and skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (word, outlook, Powerpoint, Excel), and other relevant software).
What we offer?
- After several years in a case team assistant role, the candidate could evolve towards several roles internally, based on candidate development path and Roland Berger's office opportunities:
- Personal assistant
- HR assistant
- Marketing assistant
- A young and dynamic environment
- Starting date July or September/October
- Home office
- Great salary + extra legal advantages