Offre d'emploi : Management assistant (Merger and Acquisition)
As Management assistant you're responsable for assisting 5-7 lawyers.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is a Belgian lawfirm that has different domains of specilization. Within this lawfirm there's a great, respectful and dynamic ambiance. Possibility to participate to multiple company organized events and sport events. The company is easily accessible with public transport and their offices are modern and plaisant to work at.
As Management assistant you're responsible for :
- The processing and typing of legal advices, documents, reports and correspondence by mail and/or letter
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations
- Agenda management
- Prepare and revise timesheets and invoicing for consistency before handing over to Billing Partner
- Organisation and preparation of business trips (hotel reservations, plane and train reservations)
- Co-organising and coordinating of (in-house) seminars
- Organisation of conference calls
Profil du candidat
As a Management assistant you are / have :
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (Bachelor Office Management, Bachelor Paralegal, Master Translation, Academic Bachelor in Law, etc)
- You have an good knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office suite.
- You have an excellent level of French witha good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You already have a first experience within a similar role.
- You are stress-resistant, flexible, communicative, punctual
- You possess team spirit but you can also work autonomously.
Conditions et Avantages
- A challenging position with a variety of tasks
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunities to attend (internal) trainings, workshops and incentive activities
- Great work atmosphere and nice work-life balance