Offre d'emploi : Jr Key Account Manager Brussels & Wallonia - Construction
Join one of the biggest companies in the construction sector worldwide in a sales position where you will hold responsibilities, become an expert to give strategic advises and with clear growth perspectives.
Our client is a world leader in the construction industry, founded during the 20th century, this company is located in more than 50 countries and hiring nearly 50000 people worldwide!
They produce thousands of tools, machines and products: from a range of engineered fasteners and components to equipment and consumable systems destined to contractors, installers, steel builders, etc.
A company led by a customer centric approach, premium products, developed a unique business model and holds strong values such as trust, innovation, simplicity and risks taking.
In their continuous ambitious growth in Belgium, the company is today looking for a new Key Account Manager who will go the extra mile on the regions of Brussels and Wallonia to join a team of 3 experts, working with a strong autonomy on the Belgian market.
You will be in charge to develop and build strong relationships on the long term with clients from these industries: electricity, plumbing and HVAC.
You will :
- Identify, develop and build strategic partnerships with the installation sector and give advice for the end user
- Become an expert and develop strong knowledge of your market and its trends
- Investigate your client situation to bring valuable solutions to fill the customers needs and benefit both parties
- Act as a brand ambassador during workshops and events
- You visit end users on construction sites, in offices, or sometimes organise virtual meetings when the most appropriate, driving the processes with the decision makers
- When not on the field, you can work from home.
- Holds min. a Bachelor in a relevant field
- French is your native language, plus you speak fluently Dutch and English
- Knowledge of the sector is a must: you have a few years of experience within the installation sector (with electricians, plumbers and HVAC installers) and bring your network
- Strong sales capacity: you are a go getter, you are driven by the challenge of reaching goals, you have strong interpersonal and empathetic skills
- Ambition is a key factor: you are the kind of person who goes the extra mile, aspire to grow in the company and is open minded
- You are autonomous and have a proactive mindset.
- Work for a leading company
- A complete and formative training well establish
- A position that comes with responsibilities, development and growth
- A complete package with bonus on performance