Offre d'emploi : Electronics Power Design Engineer
Do you enjoy exercising your analytical mind?
Do you have any affinity with the space or aeronautics industry ?
Do you have the soul of a leader?
Then you are our new Electronics Power Design Engineer !
- As an Electronics Power Design Engineer, you will perform electrical specifications and system studies.
- The design of analog and/or digital electronic circuits is established by you.
- To validate the circuits, you use simulation software.
- Reports, design justifications, test specifications, and various descriptive documents are written efficiently.
- Involved, you participate in the definition, design and testing of prototypes.
- The industrialization of products requires that you develop the necessary documentation.
- Performing design robustness analyses (margin analysis, failure mode analysis, etc.) is part of your duties.
- Versatile, you assist the technicians in their tests, analyze them and interpret the results.
- You participate in internal project reviews within the company and external reviews with customers.
- As an Electronics Power Design Engineer, you have a degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in an electronic laboratory environment is required.
- The space or aeronautics industry is a field in which you have already worked.
- You have a great capacity for synthesis, analysis, capitalization, judgment, and are able to make decisions.
- Thanks to your leadership qualities, you are able to work independently, confidently and as a team player.
- French and English are languages in which you are fluent.
Also, you have an expensive experience in :
- Power converters topologies (buck, boost, flyback, …)
- Analog electronics (opamps, resistors, capacitors, inductors, bipolar transistors, ..)
- Digital electronics (HCMOS family, PWM drivers, …)
- Regulation loops, stability criteria’s
- EMI/EMC aspects
- Design robustness analysis (Worst case, Part stress, Failure Mode)
- Microcap and Simetrix/Simplis simulators
- Centum Adeneo offers you a full-time, permanent contract.
- A competitive salary package according to your experience.
- Multiple extra-legal benefits: Car, Gas card, full DVK, group insurance, GSM + Internet subscription at home, meal vouchers, fixed expenses.
- A stimulating and diversified job in a growing company.
Are you interested in this job as an Electronics Power Design Engineer in Charleroi ?KEYWORDS
Electronics Power Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Laboratory, Aeronautics, Microcap, Simetrix Simulator, Analog electronics,EMI, EMC