Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative
This job is very interactive as you will work with key departments (Supply Chain, Quality, Finance).You will also be in charge of order process from A to Z and will be part of a dynamic and united team.
Global company in the chemical sector.
Through our best-in-class capabilities and a collaborative, team-oriented approach, we are reimagining the role of distribution, to help our customers and suppliers innovate and grow.
Your key tasks will be:
- To process orders effectively and accurately in SAP including check with Supply Chain / Warehouse / Finance
- To inform customers about possible anomalies concerning delivery
- To verify of incoming orders on quantity and availability
- To send order confirmation and check best delivery date
- To follow-up back order list
- To enter all quality issues into the system
- To supply the customer with documentation, MSDS, TDS & COA of the existing product range
- To follow-up existing customer contracts on take-off and validity period
- To administer data linked to the customer profile in SAP
- To communicate all packaging issues to the customer and follow up
- To solve payment issues linked to incorrect invoices (debit- and credit notes)
- To manage and follow-up sample orders
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Experience in order administration and first line customer support
- A good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Knowledge of SAP
- High organisation skills
- Good telephone personality skills
- A service- and solution-oriented mind
- Long term contract
- Be part of a solid company leader in the sector
- Integrate a people oriented team