Offre d'emploi : Administrative Assistant
Are you interested in promoting the concept of Halal throughout the world?
Are organizational skills part of your abilities?
Are you looking for professional development in a stable and proactive company?
Then you are our new Administrative Assistant !
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling travel, appointments and meetings.
- Managing the schedules of the managers and the team will be a task you will handle.
- Daily administrative support will be required: sorting, processing, filing documents as well as forwarding, filtering and transmitting of emails and telephone communications.
- A record keeping and management is elaborated by the Administrative Assistant.
- You will also be asked to receive orders and take inventory of small office supplies.
- Thanks to your communication skills, you will be in charge of internal and external communication.
- Your writing skills will help you to write minutes and letters.
- The iOffice and iData software will be the tools you will use.
- As an Administrative Assistant, you have a bachelor’s degree.
- A 3 to 5 year experience in a similar field is required.
- Enterprising, you have a great sense of responsibilities and know how to manage your priorities.
- Good stress resistance and conflict management skills are assets of your personality.
- You understand the importance of details and give them special attention.
- With your solution-oriented approach, you handle your tasks with pragmatism and versatility.
- Precision, rigour and method are skills that you possess.
- Your irreprochable spelling allows you to interact effectively.
- Tolerance, open-mindedness and a deep respect for others and their work are important values for the Administrative Assistant.
- The tools of the Microsoft Office pack are part of your knowledge.
- As the tasks will be carried out mainly in English, the latter must be a language you speak fluently. French is also a language you speak easily. Any other language is a must.
- Halal Food Council of Europe offers you a full-time permanent contract.
- A complete package of extra-legal benefits, in line with your profile.
- A unique experience in a young, dynamic and stable work environment.
- A human approach of a growing company that places great importance on quality, safety, diversity and respect.
Are you interested in this job as an Administrative Assistant at Halal Food Council of Europe ?
Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Personal Assistant, Assistant Administratif, Organization Assistant, Logistique, Assistant Logistique, Logistics Assistant, Gestion Administrative, Administrative Management.