Offre d'emploi : Head of Family Office
Head of Family Office, Europe (based in Brussels)
(Salary: 6100 – 7600 Euros / month)
Invest Hong Kong is looking for a passionate professional to join its Global Family Office Team (based in Brussels).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and high calibre professional with proven experience in private banking, family office and/or financial/professional services to join us in Europe. You will work closely with the InvestHK network and the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Offices in Europe.
Invest Hong Kong (InvestHK) is the Hong Kong government department that promotes the many advantages of HK as a base to locate a business; and assists overseas enterprises establish and develope their presence in the city
The role requires a balance of business development, events management, partnership development and clients’ servicing and retention expertise. You will collaborate with other sector teams at InvestHK Headquarters as well as external stakeholders to create synergies. You will generate leads and drive client-centric initiatives around customer acquisition, retention and client experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and drive marketing plans to promote the intrinsic advantages and the unique position of Hong Kong as a family office hub in Asia
- Develop and drive engagement plans with industry and local stakeholders to build an effective network and to develop a pipeline of European family office targets
- Engage targeted European family offices and achieve high level of family office clients’ satisfaction through excellent service support, timely follow up on enquiries and proactive problem solving to facilitate them to set up and grow in Hong Kong
- Proactively co-ordinate with sector teams at InvestHK, industry partners and government bodies to formulate effective outreach programmes and establish and execute a roadmap to develop a conducive family office ecosystem in Hong Kong
- Conduct one-on-one survey/interviews with local family offices in Europe and carry out in-depth analysis on family offices trends in specified targeted geographical regions
- Working experience in supporting UHNWIs and/or family offices gained in financial services (preferably private banking and/or family offices) or financial/professional services industries with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience. Track record of generating leads and successfully managing relationships with UHNWIs or family offices would be essential.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment and experience in managing needs and dealing with demanding requests from UHNWIs and/or family offices
- Represent InvestHK to speak at different family office related events, seminars or interviews
- Strong project management skills and adaptability – to manage multiple touchpoints and respond quickly to changes in priorities
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Demonstrate experience in developing digital marketing outreach
- Experience in collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders including government bodies on events management, clients support and outreach programme
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet performance targets and as a team player
- Willing to travel
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a higher degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Accounting or Marketing would be an advantage
- Language skills – fluent in written and spoken English, French and German. Fluency in other languages of the European market would be an advantage
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a covering letter with full CV, and copies of academic qualification certificates/transcripts and available references from previous employment by post to: Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, Rue d’Arlon 118, 1040 Brussels or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date: 18 June 2021. Late applications will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Full details on our website www.hongkong-eu.org.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable personal data regulations.
Postulez à l’offre: Head of Family Office
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément