Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - Chemical sector
For an international company active in the chemical sector, I'm looking for a German, English and French speaking Customer Service Representative.
My client is a company active in the chemical sector, and one of the biggest there is.
You will support with coordination and follow-up of aspects related to the handling of product enquiries and orders placed by customers. This is a professional support function, with focus on administering the order process and this according processes & procedures.
- You will support in the coordination and follow-up across all departments including order input, product availability, delivery, invoicing and documentation handling
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of quotations in SAP.
- You will be responsible for maintaining contact with major stakeholders such as Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, CSR's
- You Keep the customer informed of the order status
- You provide support to Sales and Marketing and provide relevant data and reports to Sales and Marketing e.g. order status, delivery status, critical issues etc.
- You have excellent language skills in German, English and French.
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- You have 2-5 years experience in a B2B customer service function.
- You preferably have a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have already worked in an international (chemical, pharmaceutical) environment.
- You have working knowledge of providing administrative support/customer service.
- You have good communication skills and are able to manage multiple priorities successfully.
- You are an independent worker, have a hands-on mentality, are capable of accurate processing of documents/data.
You get a job on interim basis in an international environment and the possibility to learn and grow within the function. You are part of a dynamic team of professional and motivated colleagues in a growing and profitable company, full of ambitions.