Offre d'emploi : National Sales Manager - Pharmaceutical Company
- National Sales Manager role - Belgium scope
- Work closely with the GM to set up sales strategy
- Leading field team of +10 persons
Our client is a international well known actor of the Dermato-cosmetic field. With a strong scientific approach of the market they have extended their presence in Belgium for the last ten years.
In order to sustain their growth and meet the demanding market, they are actively looking for a National Sales Manager to coach, enhance and develop the sales team in order to achieve the set objectives.
As the successful National Sales Manager - Dermato-Cosmetic - Pharma - OTC - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up, develop & put in place the commercial strategy for the Belgian Organization.
- Work closely with the team to bring the sell-out mindset.
- Implement the sales strategy in collaboration with the global HQ.
- Manage the sales team (10 pax) active in the territory.
- Manage & develop commercial & promotional strategies.
- Manage the P&L of the commercial team (sell-in & out)
- Identify market opportunities and growth hack in order to sustain the sales development of the company.
- Maintain & enhance the growth of the organization by multiple business development actions.
- Review & optimize the sales balance between the different sales network.
- Review & manage the team effort in order to sustain their growth.
- Manage the key account of the group (groups, buying centrals, …).
- Implement the trade marketing strategy in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Work closely with the General Manager of the Belgian entity.
- Follow-up & help your team on the field daily.
- Reporting & market analyses.
- Recruit, train & develop the sales team.
As the successful National Sales Manager - Dermato-Cosmetic - Pharma - OTC - you will have the following requirements:
- At least a bachelor's degree in business management or equivalent by experience.
- A proven experience in people management.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment (OTC, Parapharma, Dermato-cosmetics) is mandatory.
- Ideally experience working in a dermato-cosmetic field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very good ability to lead negotiations with Key Accounts - previous experience as KAM will be consider a strong asset.
- Experience with budget and P&L management.
- Experience with strategy development & implementation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Perfectly fluent in French, Dutch & English.
- Ability to work on the field up to 80% of the time.
The successful National Sales Manager - Dermato-Cosmetic - Pharma - OTC - you will have:
- The chance to join a fast growing group (with a 2 digits growth in Belgium more more than 5y.)
- The opportunity to lead a dedicated & motivated team
- An attractive salary package in line with the experience