Offre d'emploi : Marketing officer
ORA (Optimized Radiochemical Applications)
ORA is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of automated synthesis modules for radiopharmacy and organic chemistry. ORA offers innovative solutions in the radiopharmaceutical field for the production of radiotracers for academic, research and clinical needs worldwide. The company is ISO13485:2016 certified for medical devices.
Our company is located in Philippeville, Belgium.
We are actively recruiting for a Marketing Officer who will reinforce the Company’s image internationally and assist the company’s sales department. In our fast- paced environment, the marketing officer needs to prepare the launch of the new upcoming generation of synthesizer with his marketing strategy and communication plan.
- Have frequent contact with our current international clients and new prospects.
- Website to monitor and to keep up to date
- Manage commercial publications on social networks dedicated to professionals.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Attends trade shows worldwide with the commercial team.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customer’s needs.
- The marketing manager follows the update of the customer database in our ERP software.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree is advantageous (Bac + 5).
- Proven business development, sales and marketing experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Strong knowledge in overall Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing & Brand Communication.
- Must be motivated and ready to undergo technical training to get to know our brand modules (Able to understand technical issues and their implications).
- Hands on with a high sense of initiative and assertiveness “Self-Starter”.
- Driven & dynamic with strong communication skills.
- Reliability, autonomy and flexibility are required.
- Fluent in French; oral and written. Native or totally fluent in English is mandatory.
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs required.
- Redactional capacities.
- At ease with new technologies in web design.
What we offer:
- Young spirit in a young team.
- Full-Time Position (CDI) – permanent.
- Attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Postulez à l’offre: Marketing officer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément