Offre d'emploi : Junior Website and Data Base Officer for the Communication Department
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The organisation is headquartered in Brussels at the heart of the EU institutions. We work on behalf of our member federations to ensure that the voice of business is heard in European policy-making. We interact regularly with the European Parliament, Commission and Council as well as other stakeholders in the policy community. We also represent European business in the international arena, ensuring that Europe remains globally competitive.
We are seeking a junior website and data base officer.
In this role you will provide the technical support to the communication team in the management and maintenance of the ompany’s websites as well as of its Extranet and contact database (CRM) and presence on social media (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn).
You will help to deliver technologies for specific events and communication campaigns.
You will deal with a number of tasks resulting from the implementation of the GDPR.
You will act as contact person of external service providers. Where relevant, you will also liaise with the company's IT and facility manager to ensure alignment with hardware/software policies and data security.
The position requires website and database skills, an ability to learn quickly how to use new IT tools, excellent organisation skills and sound judgement. Attention to details is a must when updating the data base or integrating on the website new editorial content produced by colleagues. Candidates for this post should:
- have a diploma in secretariat, multilingual communication (languages), multimedia or administration;
- have 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- be able to work in English (C2 level or native speaker);
- be well organised, precise, rigorous and have a sharp eye for details both content-wise and visually;
- have a pro-active and dynamic personality, with team spirit, and an ability to multi-task.
- be familiar with YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, MS Office. Knowledge about Drupal and WordPress-based websites, OpenAtrium, Civi-CRM, MailChimp, and Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- skills in using FinalCut Pro and cameras are a plus;
Salary and Benefits
The position: The company aims to promote modern EU policies that will support companies in their efforts to invest, generate growth, create employment and play their role in society. It proposes and implements specific communication actions designed to give visibility to the positions defined with our 40 national member federations.