Offre d'emploi : Sales Support Representative - Market: Middle East & Africa
Are you looking for a challenging A-Z Sales Support position in an international environment? Do you like client contact (internal and external) and responsibility? This is your chance.
Our client, a Belgian manufacturer and distributor, is actively looking for a Sales Support Specialist.
This company has an international scope and is fast growing. Currently they are looking for a new colleague to expand and support the MEA region (Middle East & Africa)
The company is located in the region of Hoboken and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
As Sales Support Representative for the MEA Market (Middle East & Africa) you are responsible for following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the entire order-to-cash process; from order processing and follow-up to shipping, invoicing and after sales
- Configure the most optimal container/truck load
- Provide support to the Account Managers in your region
- Product & Pricing Management: propose equivalent products to customers, give discounts on the gross price, prepare price lists, ... in consultation with the account managers
- You act as a central point of contactfor the distributors in your region
- You are the key figure between the internal organization and the customer. You will have to coordinate on a regular basis with various internal departments (traffic department, production, sales, marketing ...)
- You will work in close contact with productionto avoid peaks in the production and supply chain
- Daily customer contact in which you will be responsible for implementing and translating the commercial strategy: upselling / cross-selling, pushing marketing & promo actions, collecting & mapping customer information in the CRM, ...
You will report to the Sales Support Coordinator of your region.
- You have relevant experience in Customer Service positions (order to cash)
- You speak fluent English and you have a good level of French
- You like internal (traffic department, sales, marketing) and external (clients, distributors) contact
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP is a plus
- Diplomatic and assertive communication style
- You are a born problem solver
- You are a result oriented team player
- Accurate and stress-resistant
- Fixed contract after successful interim period
- Salary + Meal voucher
- Flexible working hours
- 20+6+3 holidays
- dynamic and multicultural team
- training on the job