Offre d'emploi : Intercompany Accountant
- You will contribute to accurate Intercompany accounting and related financial activities to improve the effectiveness of services provided to the clients different stakeholders
- Our client is a leading medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare spectrum.
- They look for passionate candidates who can come up with innovative solutions and who are committed to their core mission: to improve access to breakthrough medical and biotechnology services for people all around the world.
- They provide cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art research to fight and cure infectious diseases.
- They are active in 50 countries around the world and work together on effective measures to deliver better quality to patients in the form of cheaper, better and safer healthcare.
- International working environment with a lot of different nationalities
- Execution of the financial activities assigned to the Intercompany Team, to guarantee quality and timely completion of various tasks and processes like:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet and intercompany accounts
- Analyze aging for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Analyze and resolve the discrepancies related to Intercompany 'Unbilled Suspense account'
- Analyze GRIR discrepancies and resolve outstanding items
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc reports as vital
- Posting & Prepare of Intercompany invoices
- Prepare & Finalize intercompany payments (Netting)
- Support to the Below The Line Forecasting process with providing data analysis
- Ensure internal & SOX controls are followed to guarantee completeness, correctness, and security of key financial data and accounting transactions.
- Discuss possible improvement, standardization opportunities and execute the agreed-upon process changes within their own area, in order to support a continuous increase in the efficiency of Intercompany processes
- Contribute directly to the following metrics for Intercompany: AP Aging Europe, AR Aging Europe, Book To Tie aging, Interco Suspense account aging, GR/IR Aging Interco. Report out your findings and escalate when appropriate
- Participate in project teams to support the implementation of process improvements within their area of responsibility.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Bachelor or master in accounting
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft PC Tools
- Strong analytical mind
- Proficient in written and spoken English and love to work in international contexts.
- People describe you as a strong team player, but you can also work independently.
- Our client offers a multifaceted function in an international organization with an important social contribution.
- Informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- In this ambitious role you can develop yourself and are rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package.