Offre d'emploi : Senior FP&A Analyst - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Senior FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for:
- The monthly recurring tasks consist of:
- Management Reporting: Under the supervision of his/her Manager, prepare the monthly gross profit financial reporting for his/her GBU's. Ensure accuracy of data by reconciling underlying details in the BI tool with consolidated reporting in the consolidation tool;
- Participate in month end close-outs for his/her GBU's: prepare sales and product cost related journals for the region;
- In close collaboration with the BI team, improve and further automate the rebate accrual process. Prepare the year end and end user rebate accruals for both Accounting and the BI tool;
- Analyse the pricing impact both vs last year and forecast. Identify lower margin products and provide pricing recommendations to the Marketing and the Sales team as defensive market strategy;
- Calculate and seek agreement with the Marketing team on target prices for all products in the SUI portfolio aiming to generate a positive bias towards better margins.
- Aid in quarterly forecast processes and the yearly budgeting process for the GBU's and the further roll-out of the new budgeting/forecasting tool;
- Maintain the region's freight and duties costs (UK warehouse specific) in the ERP system. Collaborate with the Logistics department and the Cost Controller to establish the landed cost in the forecasting/ budgeting tool. Make recommendations and implement improvements to simplify the process;
- Maintain and further develop the standard pricing tool for the fast creation of price quotations;
- Carry out other special assignments and business controlling activities under the direction of his/her manager;
- Analyse, improve/develop and follow-up of procedures and internal processes;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships;
- Support the regional FP&A team in interactions with the commercial area sales leaders to provide support the achievement of the financial goals of the company.
The required profile for the Senior FP&A Analyst position:
- Knowledge and Job Experience
- University degree - by preference Applied Economical Sciences or Commercial Engineer;
- Minimum of 3-4 year' experience in a similar position within a multinational environment. Previous experience working in a matrix structure is a plus;
- Languages: fluent in English and at least one other European language (written and spoken);
- Computer literate: proficient in Excel, SAP experience is a plus, QV experience is a plus, MS Office applications.
- Personal skills
- Controlling and accounting skills;
- Commercial acumen;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Pro-active, able to meet strict and short deadlines;
- Ability to understand complex structure and systems interaction;
- Hands-on, do-er;
- Team player;
- Results oriented;
- Open to change.
- Core Competencies
- Integrity, Trust, Honesty;
- Drive for Quality;
Interested in this position of Senior FP&A Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Senior FP&A Analyst - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément