Offre d'emploi : Business Analyst SAP FICO Junior (M/F/X)
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Business Analyst SAP FICO Junior (M/F/X).
Our Client is an International Manufacturing Company in the Liège Region.
In the context of its worldwide SAP roll out, our client is looking for a Consolidation & Reporting Analyst in the Finance and Controlling areas.
As global leader in its area, the client supplies the widest range of optimized solutions for high abrasion extracting industries through multiple production sites and sales offices in all regions. To support further growth, process optimization and consolidated reporting across the organization the client has started with the full implementation of SAP to cover their Finance, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Logistics processes.
Over halfway in its roll-out program, they have found a discrepancy in the way the Group Chart of Accounts is used amongst different entities. Together with the Corporate Finance Department and Local Finance Managers, they plan to initiate an exhaustive review of they Chart of Accounts and its underlying business processes in SAP. This exercise will be the opportunity to ensure alignment amongst entities and furthermore it will be the foundation to enhance a number of financial statement reports (SG&A, P&L, Balance Sheet,…) in the BI platform.
In this role, you will actively participate in the Chart of Account review project. As part of the IT department and directly reporting to the Finance Stream Leader, you will take on the role of a Business Analyst, which includes following project responsibilities:
- Thorough review of the complete Chart of Accounts and ensure a solid understanding and interpretation for all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a deep knowledge of the consolidation processes and an excellent understanding of financial reporting requirements
- Explanation of underlying business processes in SAP to Corporate Finance stakeholders
- Identify improvements (changes of mapping or new accounts creation) to increase reporting capabilities
- Safeguard the defined and implemented group template/blueprint and ensure country specific requirements do not affect the consolidation reporting
- Communicate all agreed reporting changes to the affiliates located around the world and ensure the changes are correctly applied
- Provide the Business Intelligence and Performance Management teams with support on new financial reporting developments and ad-hoc reporting support
- Prepare and review supporting documentation related to the financial statements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance and Accounting or a similar discipline
- 3 or more years of relevant working experience in diverse Controlling or Reporting related roles with SAP
- A broad understanding on the different financial/controlling related business processes in the domain of Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report in a complex global environment, within SAP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, French and Spanish are considered as a plus
- You are knowledgeable of IFRS rules
- Facilitator for change, including collaboration, with different stakeholders that have different opinions and priorities
- Leadership skills to influence others to move towards a consensus to make decisions when required
- Autonomy: Works independently in accordance with the project governance and proactively identifies opportunities towards the Finance Stream Leader
You will have the opportunity to build a career in an international environment for a flagship of the Belgian industry. A salary package in line with your skills will be offered.
Interested? Send us your CV !
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: Business Analyst SAP FICO Junior (M/F/X)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément