Offre d'emploi : Junior Account Manager - international food lovers company
Our client is looking to extend the sales team in several regions in Belgium: depending on where you come from, you will be in charge to build strong partnerships and develop the activities of your region.
Our client has known a remarkable growth since its beginnings and is proudly one of the leading actors in its sector worldwide. Bringing technology to the horeca industry has changed the game and it's time to go even bigger in Belgium!
The sales team counts today a dozen people and with a strong activity, looking to reinforce it. From an office in Brussels, they are looking for new people to join the adventure: wherever the region you live in will be the area you will focus on, as long as you can go once or twice a week at the office.
- Sales: handle a portfolio of horeca clients, help them develop their activities and build strong partnerships
- Analysis: from the data you have access to, you become a guide to your client, understand the needs of each client and bring qualitative recommendations
- Creativity: assist your client in the development of marketing campaigns and work on their visibility strategy
- As an important member of a growing company, you have a voice in the strategical development of the company in Belgium.
- Native French or Dutch speaker with a good level of English
- Master degree
- A first experience/internship in a relevant field is a plus
- You are entrepreneurial, ambitious, passionate and a people person!
You will be part of an amazing adventure, with strong values, driven teammates and a great company culture where you can have a real impact and grow a lot!