Offre d'emploi : Junior International Business and Export Manager
- International function - Travel required
- Development of new networks (distributors, on trade channels, ..) for the launch of the brand in different countries
The start-up I work for developed and launched a premium non-alcoholic brand on the beverage market.
In their first active year they managed to grow into a team of 12 people (despite COVID), they won international prizes and they are ready for their international adventure.
They are looking for a Junior International Business & Export Manager to reinforce their team.
Your goal will be to make the products well known in remote areas other than Belgium.
As Junior International Business & Export Manager you will have following responsibilities:
- You create a network of distributors, on trade channels, hotel and event partnerships on an international level
- You negotiate deals, visibility
- You make sure to be well developed in areas far away - the sky is the limit
- You draft contracts
- You visit clients regularly - travel will be required for this position
- You make the brand and products alive in different regions
- You participate at events, fairs, ...
- You have a Master degree
- You are located in Belgium
- A first international experience is a plus
- Experience in the beverage / On trade sector is a plus
- You speak English fluently (any other language is a plus)
- You are willing to travel frequently for this position
- No regular hours
- A great team
- A complete salary package
- A booming business