Offre d'emploi : Innovation process manager
Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool, and extruded polystyrene.
With its four core values, Knauf Insulation wishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achieve this, the Knauf Insulation is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
INNOVATION PROCESS MANAGER (M/F/X)
From the ideation to post launch review!
The Innovation Process Manager‘s key interfaces are multiple across our business, among which the Global Market Managers, the Regional Marketing Directors, the Regional Innovation Managers, the Technology Innovation Managers and the Innovation Program and Project Managers.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Being the Project Management Office Lead for innovation projects, ensuring all projects are managed according to a common KI standard;
- Developing / continuously improving the innovation process and the tools/platforms for effective and efficient innovation management (from ideation to post launch review);
- Design and develop innovation metrics and the tools to monitor and report on them (including reporting on the status of innovation projects);
- Training and coaching all relevant KI employees on innovation process, platforms/tools, in particular the Regional Innovation Managers, the Innovation Program Managers and the (IWay) Project Managers;
- Supporting innovation review calls with Regional Innovation Managers (ideas and projects review) and following up of actions.
Creative, thinking out of the box and team spirit!
You hold a Master Degree in Science or Industrial Engineering.
The right candidate will :
- 5 years of experience in innovation for a large organization or in a corporate multinational environment;
- Innovation training in a Business School is an asset;
- Curious, innovative, rational, critical mindset, out of the box, organized ;
- PMO skills & workshop facilitation skills;
- SAP is an asset;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Be willing to travel about 30% of his working time.
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
You will be joining a company that sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and "Menschlichkeit". This final value signifies the fairness and respect found within the company.
Open to new and creative ideas, Knauf Insulation makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Business Development | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Recherche scientifique | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Liège