Offre d'emploi : Functional Safety Manager (Machine Control Systems) (m/f) / BEA s.a.
Description of the Company
BEA Group is a leading manufacturer of sensing solutions for Pedestrian & Industrial automatic door systems. BEA Group sensors ensure comfortable opening and safety of users around doors.
Success within these legacy markets and rapid advancements in technology has fueled BEA Group’s growth into new markets and we now also offer a complete portfolio for applications in the public transportation-, vehicle sensing- and security & access-solutions markets.
Looking permanently forward, BEA Group continues to design and develop connected sensors and solutions for new applications like vehicle and people counting. BEA Group is keen to extend its business by delivering additional digital services to its customer.
BEA Group in Angleur, near Liège, is therefore looking for a :
FUNCTIONAL SAFETY MANAGER (m/f)
(Machine Control Systems)
Within the Corporate Marketing Departement and reporting to the Corporate Marketing Officer, your tasks are as follows :
- You perform reliability, availability, maintainability and safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including support of preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis.
- You develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO 13849 / IEC 61508.
- You lead and coordinate creation of functional Safety documentation according to ISO 13849 / IEC 61508.
- You analyse impact of ISO 13849 / IEC 61508 releases for BEA.
- You collaborate with project managers, development teams and product managers on Functional Safety.
- You create Functional Safety awareness across departments.
Professional skills and experience required
- You hold an engineering degree.
- You have a relevant experience with ISO 13849 and/or IEC 61508 and with Functional Safety Theory. An experience in Product Development and Product Development Life Cycle is a plus.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively to peers, management and customers.
- You have strong analytic and problem-solving skills and motivate team into problem-solving.
- You have a good sense of organization and planning.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English and French (written and oral).
- As worldwide player BEA Group can offer you an interesting and challenging job in a fast-growing company which focuses on innovation, passion, teamwork, respect and empowerment.
- A unique chance to gain a new and strategic position in our company.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
- An outstanding work location in Liège Science Park.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference nr. 210423.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.
Postulez à l’offre: Functional Safety Manager (Machine Control Systems) (m/f) / BEA s.a.
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément