Offre d'emploi : Payroll Officer
As a payroll officer, you are responsible for several clients and provide them with a payroll service, advice on social legislation, etc. throughout the year.
The company is a service provider to international companies willing to set up in Belgium. They are present all over the world.
As a Payroll Officer you have to:
- Process day-to-day payroll
- Establish a good relationship with your clients based on trust
- Answer daily telephone calls and emails
- Answer every social legislation question from your client and their employees
- Develop your knowledge on HR topics
The successful candidate:
- Fluent in English is a must have, French & Dutch are a big plus
- You have already worked in a payroll officer function within a social secretariat for at least 1 years.
- You already have a good knowledge of the social legislation
- Having an experience with PRISMA is a big asset
- Exposure to expat/international payrolls is an asset
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- A CDI directly
- The opportunity to be part of a big payroll team
- You will receive a training when you will arrive in the company
- An attractive salary package