Offre d'emploi : Recruitment Consultant - Page Personnel - International Company
One of the largest recruitment agency worldwide
Dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team
Informations sur l'entreprise
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
As an employer looking to hire, or a candidate looking for an opportunity, Page Personnel offers you a team of specialist consultants who know your sector inside out and can meet your goals within tight timelines.
Together with Michael Page, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, Page Personnel is part of PageGroup. We're confident our expertise and time-sensitive solutions will help you meet your recruitment or job search goals. Get in touch to find out more.
For more information please go to our career website: https://www.pagepersonnel.be/join-pagegroup
You engage with clients:
- You attend pitches and meetings
- You prospect a network of clients and develop a solid client portfolio
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You develop a strong relationship with your clients
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
- You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the sourcing & selection of candidates until the offer management. You do an excellent follow-up afterwards
- You strategise to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
You engage with candidates:
- You will source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- You organise interviews with your candidates
- You brief and coach them and you give them advice
- You prepare them for their interviews with your client
- You do an excellent follow-up of your candidates
- You will participate at job and university fairs
Profil du candidat
At Page Group we are open for any academic backgrounds (Bachelor/Master in Management, Communication, Finance, HR, Marketing, Literature, ...)but these elements are crucial:
- you have an excellent level of Dutch or French with a high level of English.
- you are a persuasive and compelling person able to sell yourself and the company
- you demonstrate first-class communication skills
- you have extraordinarily high levels of tenacity and resilience
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit
- you have a passion for excellence, take initiative and work hard
- you strive to be the best at whatever you do
- you are prepared to push yourself beyond your comfort zone to achieve success
- you are adaptable and can change your style of delivery depending on your audience.
Conditions et Avantages
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, fun and dynamic working environment
- A lot of trainings to improve yourself continuously
- A job where the core business is "people"
- A competitive and complete salary package including a company car
- A meritocratic approach with horizontal, vertical and international growth possibilities
- Incentives, team buildings, sports events, charitable fundraisers and a drink with your colleagues on Friday afternoon.