Offre d'emploi : Senior HR Manager BeNe
Everzinc is a global producer of specialty zinc-based chemicals covering four product lines: fine zinc powders, zinc oxide, battery zinc powders and Zano, an ultra-fine zinc oxide.
Out of its various plants (Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Canada, China and Malaysia), and with the expertise and engagement of its 600 employees, Everzinc processes over 200,000 tons of materials for a variety of applications including corrosion inhibiting paints, performance tires, pharmaceuticals, ceramics and glass, sunscreen, alkaline batteries etc.
After the sale, the Executive Team has worked hard to bring Everzinc to the next level by making it a reliable and global partner that offers technical and innovative solutions while respecting the environment. They have developed an identity specific to Everzinc, and generated a new entrepreneurial culture, while keeping the strengths of the Umicore cultural legacy (e.g.: technical knowledge). The headquarter is located is Loncin (Liège).
In order to reinforce their HR team in Belgium and in the Netherlands, they are looking for a
Senior HR Manager BeNe
A hands-on and communicative HR Generalist with a focus on Hard HR
- Develop and implement an HR strategy aligned to the business needs.
- Implement the HR policy for the company (recruitment, integration, departures, training, talent management, etc.). Increase the professionalism of HR practices, Define and/or simplify processes.
- Be the HR Representative for the local HR Departments and the internal clients (unions, plant managers, …). Provide effective and timely support and advice on a variety of HR activities and practices. Counsel managers in enhancing their own leadership skills.
- Supervise the monthly payroll administration. Participate to the preparation and control of the budget related to personnel costs in order to support the management taking appropriate HR related decisions.
- Be the person of reference for social law matters. Ensure the completion of all legal obligations.
- Manage the relationship with the Work Council and trade unions. Negotiate new collective labor agreements (CLA's). Manage conflicts with unions in collaboration with the Plant Managers.
- Manage HR related projects and support various HR projects aimed at improving the overall HR services. Ensure the compliance with law and CLA's. Propose improvements to the stakeholders.
- Provide support to the local HR Departments. Solve HR related issues, Support teams, Support the development of the Local HR Officers.
- You will report to the Chief HR Officer.
- You hold a master degree and have around 10 years’ experience as an HR generalist with a focus on hard HR.
- You are used to working within an international work environment.
- A successful experience with the unions is required for this role.
- As a trusted sparring partner you convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- As a problem solver, you are a strong communicator with a hands-on mentality.
- You have strong leadership management skills.
- You like to work independently and to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- You communicate fluently in French, Dutch and English.
- The opportunity to become part of a global leader in the chemical sector with room for personal development and growing a career
- Working in an ambitious and profitable company
- The chance to “put your mark”, to develop, implement, grow and bring continuous improvement
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities
For any further information, please contact Caroline Hêne on 0498 17 66 97 or Caroline.email@example.com.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.