Offre d'emploi : Electrician
Working in the Facility Management section of the Tri-Mission, the Electrical Maintenance Worker carries out scheduled and unscheduled electrical preventive maintenance and repair work to all mission buildings and facilities including residential owned and leased properties.
• Repairs malfunctioning electrical systems and ensures that all tasks are completed in accordance with applicable codes
and manufacturers' recommendations.
• Plans the layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, including drawing preliminary sketches
and making cost estimates for materials and services.
• Monitors and inspects generator equipment to detect problems; controls generator output; installs standby generators
and ensures operational condition in emergencies.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures
• Responds to emergency calls during offduty hours when critical systems stop functioning or when there is an imminent
threat to the safety of personnel or structural integrity.
• Assists in developing and executing testing and inspection checklists to ensure quality work by contractors and staff.
o Contributes to the safety program managed by the Post Occupational Safety and Health Officer (Facility Manager).
• Performs preventive maintenance by inspecting, adjusting, and troubleshooting electrical systems to ensure reliable
operation and uninterrupted electrical current to critical facilities.
• Inspects electrical systems and equipment to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to
ensure compliance with the repo1ting requirements of the Overseas Buildings Operations Annual Facility Condition
Survey and Annual Inspection Summary.
• Tests electrical systems and circuits using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes to ensure
compatibility and safety.
• Records and compiles operational data, completing and maintaining forms, logs, and reports.
• Assists in preparing documents for maintenance, repair and renovation, including soliciting and monitoring contractors.
• Escorts local contractors at post facilities when required.