Offre d'emploi : We are looking for new colleagues!
Do you have a Bachelor or a Master degree and consider a career into a polyvalent and rich position? Are you fluent in French or Dutch with a good level of the other language? English is also fine? Apply here!
Page Personnel is growing and we are actively looking for new colleagues to strengthen our offices located in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. Join us!
Wondering what is the content of a Recruitment Consultant position at Page Personnel?
Everything starts with client contacts. You will have the opportunity to:
- prospect a network of clients
- meet clients in F2F, understand their needs in terms of recruitment and convince them to trust you
- be responsible for the negotiation of terms and conditions
- brief clients and give them advice
Time to go on the candidate side! Your tasks will be to:
- identify and attract suitable candidates through different channels
- conduct F2F interviews
- brief, coach and prepare them
- Take references
Basically, you will be responsible to manage the entire recruitment cycle: from the selection of candidates until the offer management and you will achieve follow-up between both parties afterwards.
Next to that, Page also gives you the opportunity to get involved in many other aspects next to recruitment, like:
- Job fairs and university projects
- Diversity and Inclusion projects
- And many other!
Are you the one we are looking for? Our current successful Recruitment Consultants:
- have a Bachelor or a Master degree (in any specialisation)
- have good languages: French or Dutch and a good knowledge of the other language + English
- are curious, empathetic, excellent listeners and have very good communication skills
- they are also result oriented and have a good dose of energy and fun
- sometimes, they also have a first experience in recruitment. It is of course something we appreciate a lot
Do you recognise yourself in this description?
Do you want:
- a challenging, fun and dynamic working environment?
- trainings to improve yourself continuously?
- job where the core business is "people"?
- a complete salary package including a mobility budget? (can be a car or other mobility solutions you can choose)
- a meritocratic approach with horizontal, vertical and international growth possibilities?
- incentives, team buildings, sports events, charity fund-raising events and a drink with your colleagues every Friday afternoon?
We can offer you all this so don't wait to apply!
- Accommodation foreseen for special needs -