Offre d'emploi : Master Data - Temp 1 Year
The Master Data Planner has overall responsibility for the creation and extention of all SKU's related to a portfolio of external (non)-tolling suppliers globaly
Our client is a multinational player in the pharmaceutical industry.
As Master Data planner you will get following responsibilities:
- Create / adjust material master data in SAP
- Maintenance of the tracking file
- Daily follow up with daily tickets
- Actively involved in different product launches
- Daily communication with Master Data team, Markets, and planning team
For this role of Master Data Planner we are looking for someone with following profile:
- At least 3 years experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in working in an international organization with a fast evolving environment.
- Bachelor required
- Proficiency in English
Our client offers an attractive salary package. You can work mainly from home and you will be part of an international and dynamic team.