Offre d'emploi : Pipeline Engineer H/F
Experienced Pipeline Engineer with design, construction, maintenance experience of onshore pipelines to join the European Pressure System team to provide technical and operational support for Air Products European Pipeline network. The majority of the network (80%) is in the Netherlands, and Belgium with the remainder located in United Kingdom, France, Spain, Poland, Israel.
The Position will cover 3 areas:
Initially a large part of the role will be to help develop and implement a formal Pipeline Integrity Management system, to meet both Air Products and European Countries Legislation requirements. Taking the extensive suite of Procedures from Air Product’s North America operations and developing a focused European Pipeline Management Integrity Management based upon Direct Assessments (ECDA).
Develop a program with suitable Mechanical Integrity and Maintenance tasks for European wide roll out, with requisite training package covering Roles and Responsibilities, and auditing existing systems/tasks (Deming cycle).
Providing support for the mechanical integrity and maintenance of the pipelines which will include:
- Review of adverse inspection findings, undertaking Fitness for Service reviews and specifying / approving procedures for repairs and modifications to existing pipelines.
- Providing support for Intelligent Assessments and defining Direct Assessment inspections based on risk and feedback from prior inspections and DCVG Data.
- Supporting QRA / OPHR assessments of the Pipelines as required by AP standards or regulatory requirements.
- Providing technical support to the Plant Manager/ Pipeline Manager for audits: internal, clients and regulatory authorities.
- Providing advice and support to the local Country operations, including the training of local Technicians on Pipeline Technician responsibilities and skills.
Support New Build Pipeline Projects
· The Pipeline Engineer would provide providing technical support during the Engineering phase of New Build projects and Modifications to existing pipelines, including submissions and/or presentations to third parties and regulatory authorities, review and approval of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
· Developing routes for Business Development proposals, taking environmental, geological, existing infrastructure issues into account.
Knowledge and Experience required, Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of Pipeline experience.
- Engineering Degree
- Mechanical background
- Operational experience
- Experience with Pipeline Management Systems eg DMC1
- A strong understanding of Cathodic Protection principles
- A strong understanding of pipeline mechanical design engineering principles
- Experience of carrying out pipeline design calculations and assessments
- Self-Starter able to work autonomously
- Good social and Communication skill and a team player.
- Being able to build and maintain good relationships with a wide variety of people including pipeline customers, authorities, etc.
- English language and ideally Dutch or another European Language
- Full driving licence·
Un contrat de consultance ou CDI.
The position will be based in one of our operating facilities in either Netherlands (Rotterdam), Belgium (Ghent), France (38070 Saint Quentin Fallavier) or the UK (Hersham HQ, or potentially an Operating Plant location). Although travel will be required through-out Europe.