Offre d'emploi : Accounting Project Manager Ad Interim (m/f/x)
Robert Half is currently looking for an Accounting Project Manager Ad Interim (m/f/x) for a period of 1 year in the region of Hainaut.
The client is a well-known company, active in the manufacturing sector and based in Mons.
The Accounting Project Manager is responsible for:
- Execute all accounting tasks and activities, including the month end closing
- Lead a project of audit and optimization of accounting process in the department, with the team of 2 accountant.
- Provide quality assurance on Balance Sheet (BS), Profit & Loss (P&L) and specifications for the legal entity involved
- Make sure governance structure is applied; monitor adherence to internal controls incl authorizations
- Provide accounting technical guidance and assistance across the defined region and business regarding IFRS and local GAAP
- Support the business controller in explaining, communicating and aligning with external and internal auditors.
- Execute Financial Reporting, General Ledger Accounting, Inter Company Accounting, Period Close, Activities Statutory reporting (responsible for consolidation and also complete financial statements preparation for external audit process)
The profile of the Accounting Project Manager is:
- You are an Interim Manager with minimum 10 year's qualification in accounting matters
- You have already worked in a manufacturing company in the past
- You have worked in IFRS environment
- Sap Knowldege is a must
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are rigorous and autonomous
- You are ready to invest in this mission for 1 year
Interested in this vacancy as an Accounting Project Manager in the region of Hainaut? Apply today!
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :