Offre d'emploi : AgriFood Start-ups Network Manager (M/F)
EIT Food is Europe’s leading food innovation initiative, working to make the food system more sustainable, healthy and trusted . The initiative is made up of a consortium of +200 key industry players, startups, research centers and universities from across Europe.
EIT Food’s mission is to accelerate the innovation process by catalysing entrepreneurship and fostering open innovation. EIT Food supports agrifood entrepreneurs to launch, accelerate and scale innovative businesses.
The RisingFoodStars Network allows successful, high-potential AgriFoodTech start-ups to scale to the next level in becoming the international gamechangers of the future. The network hosts around 70 members.
In order to manage EIT Food’s RisingFoodStars Network, we are looking for a (m/f): AgriFood Start-ups Network Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Business Creation, you coordinate the RisingFoodStars Network and you actively support AgriFood start-up entrepreneurs in their scale-up business development ambitions. You work closely with some of Europe’s best agrifood scaleups ensuring that they can work as optimal as possible within the EIT Food environment.
Your responsibilities include:
Running of the Network together with the Business Support Manager:
- You have a deep knowledge of the ecosystem and its members.
- You support members and guarantee them a smooth onboarding and offboarding.
- You integrate members within the ecosystem and stimulate them to participate in events.
- You organize the annual scouting, selection, and onboarding process of new members.
Strategic development of the Association:
- identify and leverage new Business Creation opportunities in line with the strategy.
- You are responsible for the planning, the implementation, and the reporting of activities within the RisingFoodStars Association in alignment with the EIT rules/guidelines and the EIT Food Business Creation strategy.
Business aspects of the Association and its members:
- You monitor the members’ reporting in EIT Food Business Plan and assist them in guaranteeing the added value of their activities to their growth.
- You facilitate connections with EIT Food partners and help members draft collaborative innovation project proposals in the EIT Food Business Plan.
- You keep track of the member database and report on KPI.
Exposure of the members:
- You participate in Europe’s main agrifood business events in order to promote the members and the Network.
- You hold a Master or PhD ideally with a MBA, or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a relevant position within start-up, innovation accelerator, venture builder, or early-stage tech investments firm linked to the AgriFood sector.
- Experience in the management of EU funded projects is an important asset
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and empathy.
- You are proactive and flexible, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in small (multi-national) teams.
- You fluently speak English. The command of any other European language is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- A challenging and stimulating position within the leading European food innovation initiative.
- To contribute to high-potential innovative AgriFood business development.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/agrifood-start-ups-network-manager-mf/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
EIT Food is an equal opportunity employer, offering each candidate matching the minimum obligatory qualifications and experiences an equal chance in employment and promotion procedures.