Offre d'emploi : Trilingual Project Assistant
The Project Assistant will support and work for the Project teams on specific project. You will work in close collaboration with project managers and project teams.
The company is an international strategy consulting company located in the south of Brussels.
In this perspective, the Project Assistant works in close collaboration with project managers and project teams:
- Participation to the daily check-in / check-out meetings with the project teams
- Regular status meetings with the project managers
During projects, the case team assistant role is to:
- Plan client and expert interviews and, in some cases, formalize the minutes of the interviews
- Contributetoformalize projects status updates
- Collection of updates from the teams
- Formalization of standardized progress reports
- Contribute to formalize slides not requiring advanced graphics expertise
- Organize the logistics of client seminars / events
!! After a certain time and if the person wants it, there is clearly an oppotunity to work on several project and become at least a junior consultant!!
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Office assistant, Business Management, Management assistant or equivalent experience
- You already worked within an administrative function in an international company
- An extremely well-organized individual
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French (the third language has to be at least B1 level), both written and spoken
- A problem-solving attitude and skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (word, outlook, Powerpoint, Excel), and other relevant software).
What we offer?
- After several years in a case team assistant role, the candidate could evolve towards several roles internally, based on candidate development path and Roland Berger's office opportunities:
- Personal assistant
- HR assistant
- Marketing assistant
- A young and dynamic environment
- Starting date September 2021!
- Home office
- Great salary + extra legal advantages