Offre d'emploi : Project Management Officer (M/F)
At Univercells, they are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all.
They work every day on reinventing biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. With the combination of process development and engineering expertise, they create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve their mission: Biologics available and affordable to all! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to their mission and be impactful.
Based in Jumet, you will join a collaborative team, full of passionate change-makers. You will be a key member of an international and dynamic team in a fast-growing and innovative organization of 230+ people, fully supported by prominent investors and international organizations (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, European Investment Bank, Major impact funds…).
To strengthen Univercells’ team, we are looking for a (m/f): Project Management Officer.
You will be responsible to:
- Strongly support CAPEX Project/Program Managers,
- Develop & optimize Project/Program Management practices (governance, methodology, organization, tools),
- Manage small CAPEX, Real Estate & Facilities projects.
Operationally you will report directly to the Head of CAPEX, with an international & global scope: Univercells, Univercells Technologies, Univercells Vaccines, Unizima & Exothera.
With your project and technical expertise, you will mainly collaborate with the Infrastructure, maintenance, business, procurement & legal teams.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- As PMO:
- Establish and manage PMO tools for infrastructure investment projects: project charter, project execution plan, resource management plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, project communications plan, knowledge management plan...
- Align with other PMO methodologies within the group (corporate projects, development projects…),
- Give support in administrative tasks on the projects: financials, planning, forecasting, staffing, boarding,
- Administrative follow up of procedures, deliverables, and training plans,
- Manage documentation,
- Prepare meetings & reports,
- Drive meetings,
- Define & continuously optimize the best-in-class project & program management practices.
- As PM:
- Manage small (non-GMP) CAPEX projects (TIC < 5M€), from inception/feasibility/conception studies to handover, keeping on track all project variables (expected benefits, risks, scope, cost, quality, time),
- Coordinate with the different users and project stakeholders (maintenance, IT, finance, EHS, Quality …)
- Manage Real Estate and Facilities projects and related regular contracts.
- Train (& coach) internal and external partners & stakeholders, in a disruptive & efficient way, concerning PMO methodology & tools in place.
- Build a reliable international PM/PMO network (internal, suppliers, experts) and partnerships.
- Perform methodology, technology, and business intelligence on the market (intra & cross-sector) to anticipate trends and maintain level of expertise (Agile practices, big data/AI, Knowledge Management, digitalization…).
- Lead continuous improvement & Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Act as ambassador of good project management practices awareness across the organization.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Engineer, MSc in Biotechnology or Process Engineering, or equivalent acquired through experience.
- A first year of relevant experience in project and portfolio management.
- Experience in biotech GMP environment is a plus (e.g., Viral Vectors for Cell & Gene Therapy, Viral Vaccines, Vaccines).
- Excellent track record on CAPEX projects, from strategy definition to execution.
- Team player, with strong demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Right First Time & Customer-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, pragmatism, and positive critical thinking.
- Project certification (PMI, Prince2, Agile) is a clear plus.
- Resilience and agility in demanding environment.
- Fluent in English and French, Spanish is a plus.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/project-management-officer-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Project Management Officer (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément