Offre d'emploi : Marketing Manager (M/F)
Monizze is a rapidly growing FinTech company, with a great entrepreneurship culture and a digital “scale-up” spirit. Its main mission is to reinvent the cohesion of employees using new technologies.
Since its beginning in 2011, Monizze has received several nominations and awards : HR Excellence, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (5th position) or 3rd position in Trends Gazelles (SME’s in Brussels). Today, Monizze continues to stand out by developing innovative solutions for its clients and customers. For more information : https://www.monizze.be/en/
Due to the constant growth of the company based in Woluwé-Saint-Pierre, we are looking for a talented (m/f): Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Manager, in collaboration with the CEO and the Sales Director, you drive the Marketing department andyou implement the Monizze’s strategy through the marketing plan.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop marketing and communication strategies by selecting the appropriate tools to support and achieve the business goals.
- Drive the evolution of the brand positioning and promote the company, its brand and products.
- Develop and implement a Go-to-Market strategy in order to promote the new products and solutions.
- Lead, federate and develop the Marketing team.
- Generate leads for the Sales team and develop a close and long term collaboration with them.
- Manage priority projects and market plans, set clear objectives and goals.
- Develop and support the sales road map with the Sales Director.
- Deepen relationships with key partners.
- Monitor marketing and communication KPIs to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic calendar and brand initiatives.
- Be part of the Management Team.
- You have a master’s degree in Marketing / Communication or equivalent by experience.
- You demonstrate between 5 and 10 years’ experience in a comparable role.
- You are familiar with B2B or B2B2C market and with fintech/ digital companies.
- You have experience in people management and you act as an inspiring team leader.
- You are a leader, strategic thinker with a business and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a good communicator, open minded with the ability to inspire and convince others.
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-growing environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- The opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovating scale-up company.
- A strategic position within a challenging and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to take an important role in the growth of the company.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/marketing-manager-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.