Offre d'emploi : Digital Content project Officer
- Digital Content project Officer
- Project Management skills
Our client is an international and familial company active in the retail sector for Premium brands. Today they are looking for a Digital project Content Officer (Scope Europe), with a creative-yet-analytical mindset, to join their European organization in Belgium. Location: Brussels. Flexible hours and Home office possibilities.
As a Digital Content project Officer (Scope Europe), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the external agencies to deliver engaging design and copy with strong SEO and e-commerce focus
- Support to the Digital Content Specialist in the overall implementation of the marketing, content and SEO strategy.
- Work closely with the planning team and catalog team to push new products online.
- Working closely with e-commerce team to deliver banners for promotional activities
- Take part in the website redesign project, working on website UX&UI with external digital agency
- On-going site quality control, ensuring all copy, images and content are accurate and of a high quality.
- Review and update content based on web traffic and engagement.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to deliver on site elements of online campaigns with Social Media Specialist, PR Team and creative team.
- Make sure our new products are online on time + Follow-up of all phase-in/phase-out products
- Degree in Marketing, digital, Communications, International Business or related areas
- 1 to 3 years of experiences in project management, digital, content management.
- Fluent in English, any other European languages is an asset. German is a plus.
- Consumer-oriented mindset
- Stress resistant
- Cross functional team player
- Deadline driven
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- To work within an international and familial company
- To work with high skilled professionals
- To with well-known Premium Brands