Offre d'emploi : Lead Product Manager Real Estate
Roles & responsabilities
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our Real Estate project team. As Product Manager, you’re responsible for capturing business requirements and delivering a solution that meets these requirements, and, bottom-line, that enables end-users managing their day-to-day work in the most efficient and easy way.
As Product Manager, you will :
- Capture business demands (from FEDNOT stakeholders and notaries) and translate them into the product roadmap;
- Prioritize releases and sprints (QBR mechanism);
- Together with Development Team, Maintain and prioritize business, product and tech backlogs and groups them into prioritized releases and sprints (QBR mechanism);
- Prepare quarterly business and delivery plan for prioritization by management via QBR and ensure reporting of results to management;
- Ensure validation of product releases via demos and users acceptance tests and prepares the roll-out (training, collaboration with Marcom, etc…);
- Capture customer feedback and product performance and translate them into Product or Process evolution recommendations, …
Your Skills, Knowledge & attitude…
- Good IT environment acumen, good legal environment acumen;
- Team leading skills / Be a good people manager;
- Master degree in a related field or equivalent by experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or business development in the services or Real Estate or the ICT solutions industry;
- Excellent communicator and influencer, highly analytical;
- Very good FR & NL (customers are NL & FR) – written EN.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector;
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays.
INTERESTED? Please apply online before August 31st, 2021.
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.